Cant get BBC iPlayer to work on Panasonic TX-P42X60B - Please Help....

umbucker

Feb 20, 2008
Visit site
Has any one else had any experience with trying to install the BBC iPlayer app onto the Panasonic TX-P42X60B ?? I have searched online and cannot find anything to suggest it should not work....

Many Thanks

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
umbucker said:
Has any one else had any experience with trying to install the BBC iPlayer app onto the Panasonic TX-P42X60B ?? I have searched online and cannot find anything to suggest it should not work....

Many Thanks

i have just quickly read the specs for this model on a couple of sites and both have a big red X against any networking features including iPlayer.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
So you have it connected to your router with a LAN cable and you've pressed 'Viera Connect'?

Should get this....

viera-connect.jpg

Crocodile

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
I have no idea what you mean by installing an app? As Chebby showed above, iPlayer is one of the inbuilt options.

The Grrrr is referencing the Crapola Inc. forum software, not your post.

dm101

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
The TX-P42X60B appears to have more internet capability than the manufacturer specifications say (i.e. software updates only). iPlayer is available via the Red Button menu (although the picture quality isn't brilliant, even with the 'HD' option selected) and several 'internet only' channels on Freeview work too. However, the latter take a very long time to load even over a 60Mbps cable link.

TRENDING THREADS