Cannot find suitable stand for my system.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
HELLO there, can some good people tell me where i can find a tv stand that will accomodate my PIONEER PDP-LX5090 tv, PIONEER SC-LX82 a/v amp, PIONEER BDP-LX52 bd player, SKY HD box and a MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE centre channel speaker. The stand that i prefer should be quiet wide and not too tall, so therefore can anyone help. The more advice i get the better. Thank's.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Exactly what I was going to say.

Apollo's Mezzo AV stand has varying leg heights, and they can also make the glass to any width or depth you like over and above the standard size, for a little extra of course.

A

Anonymous

...... or maybe an Atacama Equinox AV Rack? This will match your Pioneer stuff nicely.

equinox-av-3shelf-bk-bk-1400.jpg

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I like the "home approval" bit:

Please note refunds may be delayed by up to 14 days whilst we validate your return. All electrical items returned under our home approval policy must be returned within 10 days of purchase, unused, in the original packaging and with any security seals still intact. This does not affect your legal rights.

So you can have an electrical item on home approval as long as you don't use it
emotion-4.gif

And could "security seals" refer to the tape on the outside of the box?

A

Anonymous

I would think so. I dont think people buying a TV from Next are too bothered about quality. As long as it works. If they were bothered theyd go look at it in the flesh I would've thought.

Istill want that rack though. Cracking looking for the money!

A

Anonymous

Thank's guy's for your advice, there's some very good looking stand's here.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts