Can we have a subjectivist forum

A

Anderson

Other forums have a 'padded cell' forum dedicated to claims of sonic improvement due to magic cables, quantum mechanics and black arts.

Can we have one, that way we can move anything of that nature to the subjectivist forum and everyone will know that the discussion contained within requires no proof of working and no explanation should be offered for how things work etc

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Anderson said:
Other forums have a 'padded cell' forum dedicated to claims of sonic improvement due to magic cables, quantum mechanics and black arts.

Can we have one, that way we can move anything of that nature to the subjectivist forum and everyone will know that the discussion contained within requires no proof of working and no explanation should be offered for how things work etc

Padded cell? What, as in the place you put the mentally ill and self-destructive? Yeah, that'll help...

Go on – if you put the effort in I'm sure you could be even more patronising.

A

Anderson

Norman can keep himself happy talking to the others of faith, it'll really improve the dynamic of this place.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Anderson said:
talking to the others of faith

You have really no Idea what I do and don't believe, and as you have proved over recent weeks, your only motivation appears to be to take over this forum and reshape to your own wishes, irrespective of how many people you irritate or upset along the way.

Not going to happen.

A

Anderson

Yes Norman, can you imagine. The disclaimer would say 'no discussion about how things do work, only talk about how you believe it works and the sonic benefits this definitely really does bring'. You and some of the others would be there and it would be great, you could talk about how you believe things work and everyone else wouldn't comment because we would know reason wasn't welcome.

Think about that down the pubs with your mates who you totally wouldn't correct down the pub because the beat you up. Sounds like a dangerous world you live in Norman.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Anderson said:
Yes Norman, can you imagine. The disclaimer would say 'no discussion about how things do work, only talk about how you believe it works and the sonic benefits this definitely really does bring'. You and some of the others would be there and it would be great, you could talk about how you believe things work and everyone else wouldn't comment because we would know reason wasn't welcome.

Think about that down the pubs with your mates who you totally wouldn't correct down the pub because the beat you up. Sounds like a dangerous world you live in Norman.

That so nearly made sense. Better luck next time.

And please stop assuming I'm on one side or the other in this ridiculous 'us and them' you appear to be promoting. I have now told you three times I am not taking sides, but clearly in your disruptive glee you can't be *rsed to actually read something before replying to it.

After all, you know what it's going to say, so why bother taking the effort to find out whether it actually does before responding? But anyway, apologies for attempting to gainsay what you clearly think is the most brilliant idea ever – well, after the hilarious wheezes impersonating other users and then pretending to be an administrator of this site, anyway...

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
What you're describing is pure consumerism, the default mode of this whole forum (a shopping magazine forum). Why would the majority segregate in a subjectivist subforum? WHF Forum IS subjectivist oriented. You are the Englishman in New York.

A

Anderson

spiny norman said:
Anderson said:

That so nearly made sense. Better luck next time.

And please stop assuming I'm on one side or the other in this ridiculous 'us and them' you appear to be promoting. I have now told you three times I am not taking sides, but clearly in your disruptive glee you can't be *rsed to actually read something before replying to it.

After all, you know what it's going to say, so why bother taking the effort to find out whether it actually does before responding? But anyway, apologies for attempting to gainsay what you clearly think is the most brilliant idea ever – well, after the hilarious wheezes impersonating other users and then pretending to be an administrator of this site, anyway...

Norman you sound upset, I genuinely believe (like you have beliefs) you would enjoy a non technical area. I've heard using cable lifters helps to consolidate bass and reduce EMI but I haven't seen any evidence to support this. I know you would probably believe these do work, you could discuss it without ridicule it would be perfect.

Anyway, I'm off to the gym now, going to work on my gains after your twerp comment. You hurt my feelings. NORMAN ISNT NICE :- [

A

Anderson

Vladimir said:
What you're describing is pure consumerism, the default mode of this whole forum (a shopping magazine forum). Why would the majority segregate in a subjectivist subforum? WHF Forum IS subjectivist oriented. You are the Englishman in New York.

I know you're right, sadly.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
Anderson said:
Norman you sound upset, I genuinely believe (like you have beliefs) you would enjoy a non technical area. I've heard using cable lifters helps to consolidate bass and reduce EMI but I haven't seen any evidence to support this. I know you would probably believe these do work, you could discuss it without ridicule it would be perfect.

And still you continue to abuse. I have now told you five times I am not taking sides in this matter, but taking issue with the way in which some people conduct themselves here, and yet you continue to project your view of how I think, which seems to be much more important to you.

What do you want? Is this oafish behavious intended to drive away anyone who has previously taken part in this forum, so all that is left are people like you? Which basically means you?

D

Deleted member 2457

Norman and Anderson up the tree k i s s i n g! *biggrin*

A

Anderson

Norman's too much of blokey lad man, 2 pints of lager I'd imagine ew

TRENDING THREADS