Can someone link me to the re-furbished iPhones on the Apple website or others?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

chebby said:
spiny norman said:
bigboss said:

Can someone point me to a good drug-dealer? *nea*

This chap comes highly rated.

Or a Camberwell Carrott from this man?

7f3069b195fa77ca659dda0473d6e481.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
:D

TBF, gel has sold his iPhone so needs a phone.
Yep.

what happened to the 6S 64GB your parents were buying you for Xmas?
It broke! Got a full refund for it today. I have decided on the iPhone 5s 16gb for £350. Means I will be saving £250 for the month hopefully.

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
buzz_lightclick said:

Gel will have bought and sold a phone by then*biggrin*
*biggrin*

Spoke to my OCD therapist about my spending and she was quite understanding, turns out two ladies in the group had spending problems too.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

gel said:
Spoke to my OCD therapist about my spending and she was quite understanding, turns out two ladies in the group had spending problems too.

If you and the two ladies are spending on your therapist, not only will she be understanding, I bet she's absolutely overjoyed.*biggrin*

jjbomber

gel said:
*biggrin*

Yours isn't that bad actually. The biggest problem with oniomaniacs and OCD sufferers is hoarding. They literally have a house full of unopened boxes and unused items they have bought. At least you use your items and take them back.

buzz_lightclick

gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

Yep.

It broke! Got a full refund for it today. I have decided on the iPhone 5s 16gb for £350. Means I will be saving £250 for the month hopefully.

how did it break did you drop it?

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
buzz_lightclick said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

Yep.

how did it break did you drop it?
No, it just stopped working, no charge nothing. Tried charging it and wouldn't do anything. I eventually got a charge and tried to wipe my details of it but it would not take my Apple ID password, tried doing just normal reset without contents and it did that, then eventually got it to take the Apple password and put it back in the box and quickly got a refund.

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
gel said:
*biggrin*

Yours isn't that bad actually. The biggest problem with oniomaniacs and OCD sufferers is hoarding. They literally have a house full of unopened boxes and unused items they have bought. At least you use your items and take them back.
Nope, I don't hoard. Just upgrade to the latest technology and if it isn't any good then I take it back. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

I just bought an iPhone 4s 8gb from Argos for £130.

D

Deleted member 2457

Decided I am going to use the extra 32gb on my iPad Pro instead. Yep, saved some money. *smile*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts