can someone help me connect myHifi to my NEC Plasma TV

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

michaelm1280

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Thank you all for your help much appreciated and thank you Anthony Brown that worked a charm now i have sound thanks once again all i would not have had a clue you are all verygood with sound equipment

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Antony Brown said:
Perhaps the Phillips has more than one spare input. Or, as you say, a new amplifier is required.

Looks like you were right, although so was rob with the first reply to the thread! I'd be intrigued to know what '3 disk Phillips cd hifi player' has all these inputs.

michaelm1280

May 26, 2014
Visit site
it only has one audio in put on hifi so have to use tivo box or ps3 cant use both but i found this would this work for me for ps3 tivo box http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-4-Way-Phono-Selector-Switch-/300946300819?_trksid=p2054897.l5661

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
You do realize it's manual not automatic, so whatever your input is you have to set it manually for it's output, if it were me i would try and find a automatic one.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts