Can anyone recommend a usb stick for downloading 8K video and one for just downloading TV firmware updates?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Does anyone know where I can download 8K footage from? Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

So I just found a USB stick so tried it just now and it wouldn’t work!

D

Deleted member 108165

Not sure if it's still applicable but any USB drive connected to my Panny must be formatted by the TV first. I believe the formatting performed by the TV is not compatible with any other device and cannot be reformatted on any other device; basically once the TV has formatted the drive it can only be used on that device.

As stated, not sure if this is still the case with current TV's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 2457
D

Deleted member 2457

Not sure if it's still applicable but any USB drive connected to my Panny must be formatted by the TV first. I believe the formatting performed by the TV is not compatible with any other device and cannot be reformatted on any other device; basically once the TV has formatted the drive it can only be used on that device.

As stated, not sure if this is still the case with current TV's.
Interesting - thanks Doug!

D

Deleted member 108165

Check out the user manual for your TV, Gel, it should have a section for connecting USB drives and formatting requirements.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

marthaneilson

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
I accept the designing performed by the TV isn't good with some other gadget and can't be reformatted on some other gadget; essentially once the TV has organized the drive it must be utilized on that gadget. As expressed, not certain if this is as yet the case with current TV's.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts