Cambridge Edge and Oberon 5s

MrBertrand

Jul 9, 2021
Visit site
I know, right? Long story short: had a plan to buy the Naim NDX5 and Supernait 2 combo, purely on reputation. Got zero patience, so didn’t want to wait around and got a refurb Edge streamer / W power amp combo instead. Again, without a listen. The endgame is to use my Dalis until my plastic recovers in 6 months. TBH I was a little shocked at how underwhelmed I was having replaced my ancient Roksan Kandy / Node 2i. Don’t know whether it’s run in or what but the setup now sounds awesome and I actually have second thoughts about replacing the speakers. I can’t envisage how much better the music can get. Good choice me. Risky but it paid off!

Reactions: Al ears
I know, right? Long story short: had a plan to buy the Naim NDX5 and Supernait 2 combo, purely on reputation. Got zero patience, so didn’t want to wait around and got a refurb Edge streamer / W power amp combo instead. Again, without a listen. The endgame is to use my Dalis until my plastic recovers in 6 months. TBH I was a little shocked at how underwhelmed I was having replaced my ancient Roksan Kandy / Node 2i. Don’t know whether it’s run in or what but the setup now sounds awesome and I actually have second thoughts about replacing the speakers. I can’t envisage how much better the music can get. Good choice me. Risky but it paid off!
glad it appears to have worked out, although curious about the underwhelmed bit..

TRENDING THREADS