Cambridge audio 740C and 740A bargain!

bay24

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
I have just picked myself up both of these from Richer sounds for £500!! it is a limited offer and is only available until 20th Oct, It is an offer that is in this months HiFi choice (sorry for mentioning another mag but it is goo much of a good offer not to let people know!) so you have to tell them where you saw it but it may be worth getting a copy as the staff knew nothing about it when I mentioned it. The staff also told be that they would actually be losing money on the sale (not sure if this is true). There is also a £10 voucher on the advert so it actually cost me £490.

Think you will need to be quick as I had to go to 3 of the london stores to find one that had them both, it is also only available in silver and I didnt fancy spending the extra £500 to get them in black!

matthewpiano

You have got an absolutely cracking bargain there. I paid full price for mine a few months ago but got my speakers free. I've never regretted or questioned my purchase since and I've listened to an incredible number of CDs on the system. Give it plenty of time to break in. I found about 100 hours got the amp in particular to the stage where it was really performing at its best. Enjoy your new system and rediscovering all your CDs.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
bay24:
I have just picked myself up both of these from Richer sounds for £500!! it is a limited offer and is only available until 20th Oct, It is an offer that is in this months HiFi choice (sorry for mentioning another mag but it is goo much of a good offer not to let people know!) so you have to tell them where you saw it but it may be worth getting a copy as the staff knew nothing about it when I mentioned it. The staff also told be that they would actually be losing money on the sale (not sure if this is true). There is also a £10 voucher on the advert so it actually cost me £490.

Think you will need to be quick as I had to go to 3 of the london stores to find one that had them both, it is also only available in silver and I didnt fancy spending the extra £500 to get them in black!

Well played sir!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts