Cambridge 851N & 851E vs Naim Nac-N272

tesilk

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi, as WHF did the tests of both 851N & Nac-N272 recently, I wonder how they comapre when connected to ATC SCM50 ASLT active speakers that I have. I already own 851D, N, E and I am thinking about Nac-N272 + XPS DR as alternative upgrade. Which option will be the best? Understanding that Naim is one-box solution, where with CA we have several "flagship" units, one for streaming, one as dac, one as analog amp all with xlr balanced outputs connected to each other and to ATC. Thanks.

jjbomber

tesilk said:
Hi, as WHF did the tests of both 851N & Nac-N272 recently, I wonder how they comapre when connected to ATC SCM50 ASLT active speakers that I have. I already own 851D, N, E and I am thinking about Nac-N272 + XPS DR as alternative upgrade. Which option will be the best? Understanding that Naim is one-box solution, where with CA we have several "flagship" units, one for streaming, one as dac, one as analog amp all with xlr balanced outputs connected to each other and to ATC. Thanks.

The Oppo DVD players are also streamers with a DAC, pre-amp and balanced xlr output, all in a one box solution. They also have Tidal built in, as well as HDMI and MHL inputs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts