Naim Audio vs Cambridge Audio

music 24

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
New Review about Network player of Naim Audio n272 on What hi fi Websit
http://www.whathifi.com/naim/nac-n-272/review

Is The Cambridge Audio 851N The Same Level on sound Quality Compared To Naim n272?

Besides The 272 it is Doubly Expensive...

Anyone Know Both Products & Listened/Compared Tham?

Thanks For Answers.

Hifi Sound

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I've never tried them against each other but i personal own a 272 which, IMO is not far away from the 282 in pre amp performance. The streamer seems to sit soemwhere between the ND5XS amd the NDX.

Hope that's of some help.

avole

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
I'd go for the Dynaudio Xeo 2 with any bluetooth phone as source. Equal sound quality, no wires, no amps, streamers or other detritus from the 21C required :)

djh1697

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
Cambridger Audio / Richer sounds are the same company. They are probably one of the biggest spending advertisers in What Hifi? Why would What HiFi? bite the hand that feeds them? I take all Cambridge Audio, Mordaunt Short, Opus, and Gale speaker reviews with a pinch of salt! The Audio Partnership & Richer Sounds head office are located in the same building. The Richer Sounds money back guarentee is useful though, buy the product from your local RS store, take the product to your local HiFi dealer, after booking a demonstration, and compare them. Your local dealer might even "loan" you there dem machine so you can compare at home. I did this with the CA phono stage, it was very good, the Rega phono was far better, but at the time i was using a Cyrus One phono stage (via Tape out), which beat all of them! I now use a Naim Stageline, which can be probmatic when using none Naim products. I now use a Naim 202/200 for amplification

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts