Cables

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

John Duncan

Covenanter said:
altruistic.lemon said:
Covenanter said:
John Duncan said:
steve_1979 said:
Doubt those who want to make money be selling you unnecessarily overpriced cables.

Which you have no doubt about (QED)

You are part of the industry John so maybe you are not entirely unbiased in this matter?
smiley-cool.gif

Chris

If you hate the industry and WHF so much why do you continue to post here? Your innuendos are becoming boring.

I don't hate the industry or WHF. It isn't innuendo either! With innuendo you imply something whereas I have clearly stated that you shouldn't believe anybody in the industry is unbiased.

Chris

I'm not in the industry*

*just so's you know

Supreme

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
An engineering report by Fred Davis on the effects of cable, loudspeaker and amplifier interactions was mentioned earlier. The paper presented good scientific evidence to support certain arguments for using particular cables. Surely that evidence should become the basis of future debates if people are going to make the correct decisions about cabling for their hi-fi. Anything else is ignorance.

T

the record spot

Steady JD, you know how that goes down in some quarters. Still, I can hardly talk, all that deep bass from my speakers must make me a fooster too I guess. :bounce:

TrevC

Supreme said:
An engineering report by Fred Davis on the effects of cable, loudspeaker and amplifier interactions was mentioned earlier. The paper presented good scientific evidence to support certain arguments for using particular cables. Surely that evidence should become the basis of future debates if people are going to make the correct decisions about cabling for their hi-fi. Anything else is ignorance.

What information have you learned from it?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts