Cables for Sansui au-217 and Mission 752 Freedom

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys,

I bought a pair of mission 752 freedoms and a sansui au-217 to drive them and wondering which speaker cables to get? At the moment I have none so not a case of upgrading or not...

There will be a rega rp1 connected which came with a set of interconnects, those are fine I assume?

I will also try a Pioneer a300r precision to compare to the sansui, will it make any difference for speaker cables?

Thanks!

RP1 should be fine with the interconnects it came with (I assume they are phono type)

Any 79 strand or more copper speaker cable will do.

If you can find a Pioneer A300R Precision then buy it (if its working) because it will beat the Sansui hands-down. :)

A

Anonymous

Do you have a name or link for the cables you mentioned- very new to this... Thanks

T

the record spot

Hi Daniel, I used 10 metres of 322-strand OFC copper cable, which I purchased off Ebay and which I used with my 217 and 752's. It worked a treat and replaced much more expensive cable. The company I bought from was Digitalis Direct, total cost about £5.50 delivered.

Incidentally, it replaced some Audioquest Type IV, these days, about £13/metre I think.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts