Cable for upgraded surround system

Hi,

I'm in the process of ordering some more cable for a surround system I'm upgrading from 5.1 to 5.1.4 for Atmos. I've got Dali Opticon LCRs in the rear, and am complimenting them with two pairs of Dali E50s for the ceiling. I have C-Screen in feeding the LCRs, should I invest in the same for the ceiling speakers?

Thanks,

Rob.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I'm in the process of ordering some more cable for a surround system I'm upgrading from 5.1 to 5.1.4 for Atmos. I've got Dali Opticon LCRs in the rear, and am complimenting them with two pairs of Dali E50s for the ceiling. I have C-Screen in feeding the LCRs, should I invest in the same for the ceiling speakers?

Thanks,

Rob.

I used some cheap cable i got off amazon for my surround and atmos speakers. But I did make sure, that I ran them through pvc conduit pipes, so that i could change them in the future if required. As for thr front and center speakers. I use decent cabling there, as these 3 speakers are the real heart of the system. And especially so, if being used for 2 channel music as well.

TRENDING THREADS