hybridauth_Facebook_664715932

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,
Glad to see this forum is up and running again. I am posting after a long time. Life has changed a little bit since then.
Good to see some of the old ppl still here like pp, all ears and the rest.
Recently changed my speakers from cm6 s2 cm8s2. TBH i was a little underwhelmed to start with as I noticed the loss of clarity, but i was mighty pleased with the extra bass, I could really feel the kick drum .
I posted this on BW fb page and someone suggested I bring the speakers forward from the wall , I did this by bringing them forward by about 20 cm and boy did this make a huge difference!! I am now really enjoying the music. It’s really surprising how much bass the floor standers just bring out.

Hello everyone,
Glad to see this forum is up and running again. I am posting after a long time. Life has changed a little bit since then.
Recently changed my speakers from cm6 s2 cm8s2. TBH i was a little underwhelmed to start with as I noticed the loss of clarity, but i was mighty pleased with the extra bass, I could really feel the kick drum .
I posted this on BW fb page and someone suggested I bring the speakers forward from the wall , I did this by bringing them forward by about 20 cm and boy did this make a huge difference!! I am now really enjoying the music. It’s really surprising how much bass the floor standers just bring out.
Good to see you back.
Many floorstanders will benefit from a lot of space around them and some really need to be close to rear wall to actually produce acceptable bass.
Glad you got yours sorted.

Hello everyone,
Howdie. Good to see you back.

Just the tiniest of tweaks to the speaker position can make a audible difference.

TRENDING THREADS