buying in UK

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Is here someone who knows if there are dealers in UK who deliver to belgium?Look's like prices in uk are a lot cheaper.

For ex;Set B&W 684's-pair 685's-center speaker+sub we have to pay 2800 euro!

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
eurostar is £59 return - take a trip across and demo some stuff. I bought my 685 Theatre set-up with a 22% discount on RRP on Tottenham Court Road (veh close to St. Pancras International)...

A

Anonymous

what aura says didnt find none which send to germany you must have uk address and card too

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Given the current ?/£ rate, which would put the 684 Theatre package at around ?1800, sounds like Eurostar tickets for you and a couple of mates - to help carry it! - would be your best bet...

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Given the current ?/£ rate, which would put the 684 Theatre package at around ?1800, sounds like Eurostar tickets for you and a couple of mates - to help carry it! - would be your best bet...
And you can enjoy the worlds best selection of free museums too

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
hammill:Andrew Everard:Given the current ?/£ rate, which would put the 684 Theatre package at around ?1800, sounds like Eurostar tickets for you and a couple of mates - to help carry it! - would be your best bet...

Though would advise doing that before purchasing the B&Ws...
emotion-1.gif

cheyworth

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
professorhat:
hammill:Andrew Everard:Given the current ?/£ rate, which would put the 684 Theatre package at around ?1800, sounds like Eurostar tickets for you and a couple of mates - to help carry it! - would be your best bet...

Though would advise doing that before purchasing the B&Ws...
emotion-1.gif

Some would say Good Hi-Fi can be art.

Chris

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
although if you do go down the eurostar route - please check the box sizes with a retailer and pre-clear (in writing) from eurostar, because they're a bit imprecise on baggage allowance, as I recall.

A

Anonymous

Ok thx everyone,I can do something with this!Now I just have to wait untill the Yamaha rx-v 1065 review is online.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts