BT Vision HD Launch

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
BT Vision now has HD films for download (well, 3 mediocre films to choose from but it's a start).
emotion-1.gif

The film needs to be downloaded ( 5 to 7 hours) and the 24 hr rental starts from when you first watch it. Remember to set your vision box to 1080i through your HDMI connection.

Mods, please move this thread to the correct forum

Alsone

Jul 21, 2007
Visit site
JohnDuncan:So you basically go - "hey, I'd really like to watch that film.........in 7 hours"?

..and thats assuming the download doesn't get interrupted or corrupted.

A

Anonymous

The boffins should make the download process resilient enough to cope with any interruption in the BB feed. Fingers crossed.

If you have a way of squeezing a full HD film with 5.1 sound down a piece of narrow 40 year old copper wire in under 7 hours then you will be a billionaire in no time
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Classic case of BT getting ahead of itself. They need to get to better broadband speeds first.

John Duncan

FlyingScot:
The boffins should make the download process resilient enough to cope with any interruption in the BB feed. Fingers crossed.

If you have a way of squeezing a full HD film with 5.1 sound down a piece of narrow 40 year old copper wire in under 7 hours then you will be a billionaire in no time
emotion-5.gif

Yeah I know, but there's the rub - Virgin might be rubbish in other respects but at least I can watch an HD film right now if I want (if I had the V+ box and an HD telly, that is
emotion-1.gif
)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts