bristol sound and vision

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'll be there Friday and Saturday - but the rest of the team will be there all weekend: in fact they'll be there from Thursday, when they'll be setting up our massive stand, complete with demo room, advice desk, exclusive subscriptions offers....

We'll also be reporting live from the Show on the Friday and Saturday, so those of you who can't make it (or aren't getting there until Sunday) will get a flavour of what's going on - new launches, show offers etc.

A

Anonymous

Me and the family are going on saturday! Staying at my nans on Friday night - she lives in Clevedon, we're going to make a weekend out of it!

A

Anonymous

I'll be there on Friday and Saturday. Will be alone. Would it possible to contact there with someone else? Comin' from London.

A

Anonymous

Hi Alex, try Premier Travel Inn Bristol (Haymarket) they have a room for the 2 nights you want at £128 total, even cheaper if you can find someone to share the room with and walking distance to the show

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="clearer_audio"]I will be there Friday. Looks like it will be a good show.[/quote]

Are you up for an A/B comparison on this one Mr. Dee? If yes, I might be temting to go all that way and see you.

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mark, It was really good to speak with you on the phone. Really pleased to hear that you are impressed with the cables. They should still continue to improve over the next week or so. Kind regards, Darren

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"][quote user="clearer_audio"]I will be there Friday. Looks like it will be a good show.[/quote] Are you up for an A/B comparison on this one Mr. Dee? If yes, I might be temting to go all that way and see you.[/quote]Hi Thaiman, Hope you are well. That is really nice to think you would travel all the way to Bristol to see a demonstration of our cables! Unfortunately the organisers will not have us at the show since we do not have an established dealer network. If interested Wilson Benesch will be using a selection of our cables in their demonstration systems in the Conservatory. Although I was planning to be at the show only on Friday on an informal basis I will now be at Bristol for the whole show with Wilson Benesch. Regarding your demo, we will be exhibiting at the What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision Show 2008 and I will most certainly do an A/B comparison for you then if you have not decided to do one yourself by that time! Kind regards, Darren

A

Anonymous

cool mate hope to see you there look out for a 22 stone bodybuilder

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts