Brennan query x 2

ipri

Feb 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi.....Does the 3200 CD capacity allow max quality setting?....also would anyone recommend buying different speakers?? thanks

bearwolfblade

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Heres a link to the relevant page http://www.brennan.co.uk/itemcontent.php/content/help#Q2

or there is the cocktail audio x10 http://www.kjglobal.co.uk/acatalog/cocktail_audio_x10.html

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
bearwolfblade said:
No its only 420 CD's with a 320gb hard drive using lossless and 2000 CD's using 320k mp3

I wasn't aware the Brennan supported lossless, I thought 320kbps mp3 was the best it did?
It supports uncompressed (wav) but otherwise mp3 is indeed the only format.

A

Anonymous

Rips to WAV (lossless) or MP3. No FLAC though. For a simple no frills easy peasy system not getting involved in wireless, NAS drives, streaming etc its ideal. Small too, small enough to take on holiday with you!

A

Anonymous

Google also Cocktail Audio X10 which seems to be cheaper and offers more options - more file formats (inc FLAC), streaming, internet radio and disk drives up to 2TB. Worth a look

A

Anonymous

i just loaded up my cds on to the brennan jb7, is their a way to rearrange their numerical order!! ANYONE!!

A

Anonymous

i got sone really good information for you from brennan.kayako.com hope it helps!

1 Push the main control knob to start the main menu, then turn the knob to scroll to USB Functions. Select it by pushing the knob.

2 Turn the knob, scroll to Export Names, and push to select.

3 JB7 will then create a file on the USB device called ‘jb7 catalogue’. The file contains the names of all the albums and tracks stored on JB7, which allows you to rename lots of tracks and album names in a convenient way.

4 In the file you will find the album name, album identifier, number of tracks and track names. Only track names and album names are able to be edited.

Note: do not change the number of lines in the file and avoid punctuation marks in the names.

A

Anonymous

You cannot rearrange the numerical order of the CDs once they are loaded onto brennan , but you can make a playlist with them in any order. hope this hleps anthony

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts