Brackets, anyone?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone.

I am soon to be upgrading my old Wharfedales to a much better pair of Standmount 'speakers (still mostly undecided). I have therefore also been exploring the world of loudspeaker stands, and have wondered about the possibility of decent wall brackets instead.

This may sound like an utterly stupid proposition as the brackets would (theoretically) lower the sound quality by bringing the 'speakers nearer to the wall, and also by not providing adequate resonance-damping properties. However, maybe, just maybe, someone knows of a good speaker bracket, and could tell me about it. Most existing brackets also require screws to penetrate the cabinet, which is also highly undesireable... Hmmm...

A

Anonymous

Well, it seems as if the question was utterly stupid, as I thought it may have been, or such a bracket really doesn't exist... Nevertheless, any suggestions would be gladly received.

A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew.

Many thanks for your find! Looks relatively sturdy, and is quite like what I had imagined for brackets. How do you suppose they may sound -
emotion-21.gif
or
emotion-45.gif
?

Thanks!

zimble01

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts