Bought a Yamaha RX-V 775

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Now is for real! I've sell my Brio R for 400€ and yesterday just pull the triger on a Yamy RX-V 775 on Pixmaia and for less 20€ then last (accidental) time! :grin:

Just have to wait 6/7 days to the delivery...

it will look like this one. ;)

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
Now is for real! I've sell my Brio R for 400€ and yesterday just pull the triger on a Yamy RX-V 775 on Pixmaia and for less 20€ then last (accidental) time! :grin:

Just have to wait 6/7 days to the delivery...

it will look like this one. ;)

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
This A/V reciever will replace my old Yamaha RX-V 750 (no HDMI), it was my first real home cimena amp/set up and stereo for that matter, i've bought along side Yamaha A/V a Monitor Audio B4 system after reading this review!

the only thing i didn't bought was the sub, as MA B4 tower had a strong and beep bass, it was my proud and joy for many years!

MA B4 towers were sold and replaced by the Dynaudio X12, central channel sold and will buy a Dynaudio X22 next year, rears still the same but now desable and the final piece will be replaced the next days to come...

For sure this system will leave a mark on me...

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The thing about selling the Brio R was that I had to cash in the 400€ to be able to buy the Yamaha, that was my wife terms (secretly I thing that she was hopping that no one bought the Brio r for that amount, oh boy how she was rong...)

I wanted a new AV for so long, but as you know i've been occupied spending the money else where... :grin

the new fella arrived today at 12am :cheer: and i've been playing with him until now...

I've only the fronts and sub, i've no central and rears, will connect the rears this week and i'm on the market for a Dynaudio Excite X22, my Dyn dealer will do a stock-off in january and i'll pick up one then.

With the fronts and sub the only thing i can tell you until know is that it has suberb detail, i've only watch 10 min or so of "Avatar" bluray and loveed it!

:cheers:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts