Bose ie2 - lack of any low end bass

Dave2860

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Ive had some bose ie2's for about a year now upgraded after the original ie's broke on me, and ive had the same problem, theres no low end i listen to various music but its mainly noticeable in hip-hop. it seems theres no low bass.

Is it my ears or the fit? ive tried different ear tips etc, nothing seems to work. its noticeable in 'lil wayne - a millie' its not got any bass thump the song should provide just sounds quiet, its audiable but sounds terrible.

is it the headphones or me?

thanks, dave

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
It would be worth getting your ears checked out, and even treating them every now and again with something to clean them out. The problem with our hearing is that if they're becoming blocked over a period of time, you don't notice it, until one day, you suddently realise that something is missing. Doctors nowadays will try and use any excuse not to syringe your ears, so it'll be down to treating them with some wax removal solution for as long as it takes to clear. I think the recommendation is that after 10 days consult your doctor, but I was once told to just keep using it until it cleared. Eventually, it did.

Of course, if yours are nice and clear, you'll need to look elswhere as to what's causing the problem :)

Dave2860

May 18, 2011
Visit site
ha thanks for the advice but its not my ear, my speakers sound fine as do my larger over the ear headphones, was hoping anybody with a pair could tell me if its the headphones or as you said my ears... :wall:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts