Booze

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

cheers, I'll have to go investigate on the rre occasions i'm over that way.

A

Anonymous

Most Porters and dark beers. I have a penchant for Old Peculier at the moment.

Our North East local brewery - Mordues, has Workie Ticket (someone who causes trouble) and Radgie Gadgie (mad/daft bloke) are also firm favourites.

emotion-5.gif

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:d_a_n1979:Cheeky so & so's re Arcam haha :)

I agree with you Joel; a nice bottle of Flurie or a decent Chteau Musar/Chateneauf du Pape makes for quality listening and relaxing!

With regards to the cat; smacking doesnt work TBH; they dont record it as they just see it as a tap; spraying water on their behind is a very good deterant! that sticks in their mind!

We've issues with a bullying ginger tom near to us as out kitten is only 23weeks old and he keeps on getting beaten up :(

I managed to collar the ginger tom (hes a lovely cat TBH but he's male and its territorial) but its my back garden and my kitten so the tom got a liberal dousing with the cold water spray. He hasnt been in the back garden since!

You like the Musar, Dan (still amazing that they have only missed one crop I think over 50 years plus with war happening over the top of the vineyard)? I was a little disappointed. You can't beat CDP for value for money though.

I do Sir :)

Not drunk any for a while TBH; gone back to my tee-total ways since Boxing Day and before that didnt drink anything from my birthday in August and then before that from last New Year Eve (drinking effects my training!)

I have 2 bottles of Musar 1999 and 3 other bottles (2001, 2002 & 2004) in my winerack. It looks at me funny sometimes but i have resisted so far. Thinking that the 1999 may be corked though :(

CDF is a great bottle but TBH; for a relaxing wine i always go for Flurie or a good Beaujolais Villages

A

Anonymous

the record spot:Octopo:What does an infra-red cat collar do?

It works to release the cat flap so only a cat wearing the right collar can get in. Clever, but not that clever. In our case anyway!

Just wondering if you were to point the cat at your CDP and give its rear eye a poke would the CDP eject the disk....wondering if the cat collar uses the same codes as the CDP.

T

the record spot

I'd probably not be inclined to do this. Call me old-fashioned and all...

T

the record spot

You mean the shredded, cut-to-ribbons bloodied stump that used to be handy for picking stuff up?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts