Blu Ray reviews

gregvet

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
Can anyone point me in the direction of a review site that lists Blu Rays by the number of channels of audio available? Not sure if that makes sense, I want a list of the UK available titles with 7.1 audio, and 6.1 audio tracks.

Most of the review sites have it buried in there, but its not exactly easy reference! 

A

Anonymous

Try this, they review the picture quality, sound quality & the Movie / Extras

EDITED, for the hundredth time, for house rules violations - Mods

gregvet

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
Yeah I like that site, but although you can view the reviews by order of audio quality, they do not differentiate the number of channels. So you have to read the audio section of each review to find out how many channels are on the disk. I would like a list of 7.1 channel audio discs for reference really. Maybe i should just make one myself!

A

Anonymous

Try this site. I don't know how to make this a link.

http://price-adjustment.com/BLURAY-audio

A

Anonymous

I can't imagine the UK releases will be much different to be honest. The extras etc. might be different but I doubt the audio would be. I could be wrong though, I'm sure someone will prove that.

gregvet

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
According to that list The Orphanage and Pans Labyrinth have 7 channel audio, which is not listed on the cases of the UK discs as I have just checked. Listed as 5 channel in the on screen menu also.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts