BK Subwoofers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi,

im looking at getting some new kit for my hifi in the near future, i have been recommended monitor audio RS8's but i am not too sure wether my pioneer A-300R precision would provide enough power to drive them at a decent volume. i currently have a 4x6m (ish) room but in the new year i will be moving into a loft room as my listening room. as an alternative to the MA's i was considering some stand mounters and a subwoofer. my budget is around £500 for sub and or speakers.

anyway more to the point, how do BK subs perform in HIFI setups, and how would i go about connecting it to my amp

cheers

Joe

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
anyway more to the point, how do BK subs perform in HIFI setups, and how would i go about connecting it to my amp

I bought a BK sub fairly recently and am very pleased with it and feel it performs very well in my system.I think they are good value for money and certainly have plenty of "oomph". Connection is pretty straightforward,the sub comes supplied with a Neutrik cable one end of which connects to the sub with a locking plug and the other end bare wires which connect to the speaker posts on the back of the amp,full instructions are included.

A

Anonymous

I have the BK monolith. While it can still play music pretty well, you're best off going for one of their sealed units for a 100% music system. Perhaps the XLS200 or XXLS400 depending on the size of the room and the other equipment you choose.

A

Anonymous

I love my XLS200 and it sounds great with 2 channel audio with my standmounts.

I would also argue that subs can be made to tailor the size of your room, something that floor-standers cant do

TRENDING THREADS