Bib Groov Kleen

gisgillen

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Morning all!! Anybody have any idea where I can buy a new Bib Groov Kleen as seen in the photo? I`ve looked everywhere and only seen second hand. Many thanks

Attachments

• Transcriptors 2.jpg
    Transcriptors 2.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 20
I believe Transcriptors made a beautiful sweep arm, contemporary with your turntable. That would be the ideal match.
Otherwise I’d not bother, frankly, as having an extra load on the record without a full supporting platter doesn’t seem ideal to me.

Here is a picture...scroll down a bit...

Reactions: Al ears

gisgillen

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Thanks to you both, and for the information about the fluid arm. I of course knew about the arm but, after 45 years I just sold the transcriptors. I know too about similar cleaning arms but really like the Groov Kleen. I found one on e bay (new!) but sadly they don`t ship to Finland.
Thank you

Thanks to you both, and for the information about the fluid arm. I of course knew about the arm but, after 45 years I just sold the transcriptors. I know too about similar cleaning arms but really like the Groov Kleen. I found one on e bay (new!) but sadly they don`t ship to Finland.
Thank you
I’ve actually got one on an old turntable, and if I knew exactly where it was I’d happily send it to you for the cost of postage. I will let you know if it turns up!

You can probably get one on a turntable needing repairs for not much. Good luck in your hunt!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts