admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I have just bought a Roksan Caspian Power amp from that auction site. I am using it with my Roksan Integrated Amp, what is the best way to connect it to the speakers? I.E Power amp driving the Low frequencies and the integrated driving the mid / hi frequencies or is it best the other way around?

Thanks,
Eddie

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
egdavies:

Hi Folks,

I have just bought a Roksan Caspian Power amp from that auction site. I am using it with my Roksan Integrated Amp, what is the best way to connect it to the speakers? I.E Power amp driving the Low frequencies and the integrated driving the mid / hi frequencies or is it best the other way around?

Thanks,
Eddie

Try both and see what sounds best. Mine is set up as you have suggested.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
egdavies:

Hi Folks,

Thanks,
Eddie

I have tried the two options you stated and also experimented by using the integrated as a Pre and powering the speakers off the Power amp.
I am currently using the Power to drive the low frequencies as I think this is the best option for me.
I did try using the Power amp to drive the Hi frequencies and this was certainly an exciting listen, made my speakers sound like MA RS6s, no bad thing but a bit too forward for me.
As Joel says just experiment.
How much did you get the Power amp for ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts