Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

Caarling99

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi! I'm looking for new in-ears and i've found those ones that looks like what i'm looking for but i've got a few questions.

Is there any diffrence compared to the Beyerdynamic iDX 160 iE other then mic and volume controller?

I read a short ¨review¨ from a guy that said that when you walk with those you'll get some noise because the cable is so thin, this is bullsh*t right?

And will it be enough to use the phones soundcard (got a sony xperia z2) or would i need a external soundcard?

Thanks!

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't evaluate the Beyer compared to other earphones, but I am sure it will work fine with nearly all phones. Nearly all IEMs have some cable noise, especially near the earpieces, so carry 2 clothing clips instead of just one - you'll be able to manage it better that way.

Caarling99

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Right now i got the in ears that comes with my phone that has really bad sound, but they don't get any noise while walking, or mabye it's really small noise so i don't think about it. Does in ears usually have alot of noise that you hear and get disturbed by it?

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Caarling99 said:
Right now i got the in ears that comes with my phone that has really bad sound, but they don't get any noise while walking, or mabye it's really small noise so i don't think about it. Does in ears usually have alot of noise that you hear and get disturbed by it?

They are all different, but the $1000 USD Sennheiser IE800 that I bought had terrible cable noise between the 'Y' and the earpieces. Using 2 clips fixes that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts