Beyerdynamic Amiron

Jasonovich

I did consider Amiron's cheaper sibling Beyerdynamic 1990 as replacement for my Audio-Technica ATH-M40. Then I was introduced to open back Planar Magnet speakers, Hifiman Edition XS for under £500.

These speakers are without doubt the best speakers in their price range. I like the transparency, extraction of detail and wide soundstage and sweet treble and full deep bass without lumpiness of the dynamic headphone alternatives.

WWWeary

Oct 24, 2024
Visit site
I did consider Amiron's cheaper sibling Beyerdynamic 1990 as replacement for my Audio-Technica ATH-M40. Then I was introduced to open back Planar Magnet speakers, Hifiman Edition XS for under £500.

These speakers are without doubt the best speakers in their price range. I like the transparency, extraction of detail and wide soundstage and sweet treble and full deep bass without lumpiness of the dynamic headphone alternatives.
Not being funny but why not go plaster your praise below a Hifiman XS review then, instead of creating an irrelevant diversion under this one by mentioning a completely different design from another manufacturer?

This is a published review of a specific product which provides enough objective information for people to "read between the lines" and draw their own conclusions as to the subjectivity of the opinions expressed therein.

Yours is merely a short subjective tag on by someone who may or may not a.) have a vested interest in promoting the unrelated product they mention, or b.) be someone who has themselves purchased that product and now finds themselves unable to resist any opportunity to gush about it.

Either way, it comes across as one of those annoyingly typical derailing comments that have become all too prevalent in all communication involving wider audiences today.

I'm sure the brand you mentioned appreciate your efforts though.

Jasonovich

Not being funny but why not go plaster your praise below a Hifiman XS review then, instead of creating an irrelevant diversion under this one by mentioning a completely different design from another manufacturer?

This is a published review of a specific product which provides enough objective information for people to "read between the lines" and draw their own conclusions as to the subjectivity of the opinions expressed therein.

Yours is merely a short subjective tag on by someone who may or may not a.) have a vested interest in promoting the unrelated product they mention, or b.) be someone who has themselves purchased that product and now finds themselves unable to resist any opportunity to gush about it.

Either way, it comes across as one of those annoyingly typical derailing comments that have become all too prevalent in all communication involving wider audiences today.

I'm sure the brand you mentioned appreciate your efforts though.
I'm not even going to bother responding.
You're obviously trolling because I appear to get up your goat.
It's called feedback, most people are adult enough to know I'm sharing. If it's of value great, if not that's fine also, does not make the world go around.

Honestly come back again as who you are on this forum and we can have a discussion.
So man up, don't hide behind another veil of anonymity.

Ps I also own Beyerdynamic Amiron and it's a fantastic headphone. Better?

Last edited:

WWWeary

Oct 24, 2024
Visit site
I'm not even going to bother responding.
Except you just did.
You're obviously trolling because I appear to get up your goat.
You're obviously accusing me of trolling because I've got up yours and you think you have the moral high ground.
It's called feedback, most people are adult enough to know I'm sharing. If it's of value great, if not that's fine also, does not make the world go around.
Ok well this is my mine to you and you're welcome.
Honestly come back again as who you are on this forum and we can have a discussion.
So man up, don't hide behind another veil of anonymity.
Uhm...what? Who are you, the Darth Vader of the headphone world?
Man up yourself and stop being so petty and thin-skinned.
Ps I also own Beyerdynamic Amiron and it's a fantastic headphone. Better?
Maybe you do, maybe you don't. Makes no difference to what I said. Clearer?

Jasonovich

Except you just did.

You're obviously accusing me of trolling because I've got up yours and you think you have the moral high ground.

Ok well this is my mine to you and you're welcome.

Uhm...what? Who are you, the Darth Vader of the headphone world?
Man up yourself and stop being so petty and thin-skinned.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't. Makes no difference to what I said. Clearer?
Eh I didn't start it?
The same familiar monologue as before. There's nothing to gain from being pedantic.

I lost the plot about the moral high ground, I thought we were discussing HiFi, so glad I didn't mention cables phew!
I like to buy you a beer and tell you stop being such a.................. it's just fun.

Don't insult helmet head, Darth Vader is pretty cool..........Whoooooooooooooooosh.

I try to be nice to everyone, that's how I was brought up.

OK.........................I go to the other end of the room bang my head on the wall................take a deep breath.....BREATHE nice and slow.........bang my head on the wall again.

Yep much better now. Don't mention cables.

Fair enough, I bet you're glad you got it off your chest. Shall we move on now Dave? Thanks.

Last edited:

WWWeary

Oct 24, 2024
Visit site
Eh I didn't start it?
The same familiar monologue as before. There's nothing to gain from being pedantic.

I lost the plot about the moral high ground, I thought we were discussing HiFi, so glad I didn't mention cables phew!
I like to buy you a beer and tell you stop being such a.................. it's just fun.

Don't insult helmet head, Darth Vader is pretty cool..........Whoooooooooooooooosh.

I try to be nice to everyone, that's how I was brought up.

OK.........................I go to the other end of the room bang my head on the wall................take a deep breath.....BREATHE nice and slow.........bang my head on the wall again.

Yep much better now. Don't mention cables.

Fair enough, I bet you're glad you got it off your chest. Shall we move on now Dave? Thanks.
Oh dear :ROFLMAO:

TRENDING THREADS