Best vinyl to cd converter

T

theflyingwasp

My dad had 500 vinyl albums he wants to convert to cd .what is the best vinyl to cd converter all in one device for under £400.

Tarxman

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-14205-project-essential-ii-usb-turntable.aspx

I would be more inclined to look at this. Great entry level TT.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
500 albums is going to take a huge amount of time and effort to convert, so be prepared for that. Why not sell the vinyl that has little value, keep some rare, valuable or sentimental records, then get a subscription to a music streaming service instead of shelling out over £200 on a USB turntable.

PS I converted aroung 75 albums using my old tuntable before I sold it off by using a £60 DAC / ADC and recorded everything at 96kHz / 24 bit on to a computer. The benefit of putting it on a computer is that you can tag and label all the tracks and add the proper album artwork.

T

theflyingwasp

Thanks for the help here .it was just an all in one machine I was after .trying to do it with as little cables and mess as possible.i noticed a couple of all in one machines on amazon etc ,I just thought there would be a bit more up market machines to choose from but not too expensive.

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
I used to own a Philips CD recorder, which produced copies identical to the original LP (crackles and all!) It could also divide into tracks automatically. After a little look, I see that similar machines are available on Ebay at keen prices and make a viable option if for any reason you want to avoid going down the computer route!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts