Best value for money hifi component ever?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

78finn

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I agree with John Dolan: Rega RB300 Tone arm, probably the most note worthy piece of affordable Hi Fi in recent history. A master piece in its own right....and for the money....well I can't think of anything that even comes remotely close.

A

Anonymous

Maybe not hifi as such, but my Sennheiser PXC 450 headphones have been brilliant, got them from dabs of all places for about 160 instead of 300. I've listened to more music through these than anything else over the last year. My HD320s before that were great too.

iTunes which is free has liberated my music, genius playlists are fab.

I do like my amp and speakers too =)

idc

zzgavin:

......iTunes which is free has liberated my music.........

Good point. To the ipod add itunes and all of its benefits. Considering the prices so far quoted the ipod with itunes is one of the cheapest products. And yes it is hifi. To question whether it is hifi or not, is like a record player owner questioning whether CDPs were hifi when they fist came out.

daveh75

My kenwood KA-3020 SE.It was an ex-display unit and got it for the grand sum of £90 with an ixos i/c thrown in for free, as it had a slight mark on the top casing(which i later managed to polish out with some autosol) and still going strong and being used by my brother some 15 odd years later.

Absolute bargain imo!

a.g.

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Pmaninit:
Basically just see my sig for the best value ever ;)

You know it makes sense!

There must be some mistake, you're suggesting that Apple products represent value for money!

Oh, my vote goes to the DacMagic by the way.

In terms of accessories, budget mains cables have to be the best value upgrade IMHO.

A

Anonymous

Cor........you guys like spending money....................my vote is for

(drum roll).........................BLU TAK.

Probably the most recommended item on this forum.........go figure.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts