Best under-$100 headphones for music listening?

ManFromKathmandu

Aug 6, 2021
Visit site
Hi all. Newbie question.
I ordered an Audio Technica M20x from the US based on online reviews. After a couple of months, I am beginning to hate the sound. I just feel its too transparent and flat.
What can I replace it for with $100?
**There is no try and buy facility where I live
** $100 is 12,000 of our money so I can't go over that budget.

Thank you 😊

ThisIsJimmy

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

The M series of Audio Technica are considered Monitor headphones which is why the sound will be flat as they are designed for entry level audio creation.

If money is the biggest factor, then their is no beating the Koss KPH30I can be had for $30 or under. Whilst they don't have the build quality of most cans, you cannot fault the sound and will scale with the audio source.

Koss do a variety of other headphones as well such as the Porta Pros and KSC-75,

The Beyerdynamic DT770 are around the $100 mark depending on where you shop.

The AKG K361 is also within your budget.

ManFromKathmandu

Aug 6, 2021
Visit site
Hello,

The M series of Audio Technica are considered Monitor headphones which is why the sound will be flat as they are designed for entry level audio creation.

If money is the biggest factor, then their is no beating the Koss KPH30I can be had for $30 or under. Whilst they don't have the build quality of most cans, you cannot fault the sound and will scale with the audio source.

Koss do a variety of other headphones as well such as the Porta Pros and KSC-75,

The Beyerdynamic DT770 are around the $100 mark depending on where you shop.

The AKG K361 is also within your budget.
Thank you so much for the suggestions. Will check them out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts