Best TV ever made?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I doubt that - always room for improvement.

Near perfect - is not perfect either and not perfect is not good enough in my book. Learn to do it yourself and you will see

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

RTR4FX5E.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
I doubt that - always room for improvement.

Near perfect - is not perfect either and not perfect is not good enough in my book. Learn to do it yourself and you will see
I'm cool with the settings and don't feel the need, and it's money I don't really have. They had mine in Currys megastore Milton Keynes and it clearly beat everything else in there.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

TrevC said:
Our first ever TV was the best. I ended up with this in my bedroom.

You'd get a better picture if you used Nordost cables with it. *blum3*

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
oled is the best tech but if it aint dialled in it aint the best TV.

Lumagen sounds like a good idea or a new blu ray player...

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I think he def needs a new blu ray player.....

I am egging him on to learn to do it himself - he loves TV's - use that interest and take it to the next level. Self teach to calibrate one.

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
At the ultimate shootouts in Leeds last year, the panasonic ZT won and your LG was in the line up Gel... ;)
That's true although some voted for the OLED and Steve Withers is calling OLED a plasma killer. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
bigboss said:
I don't think we should egg him on to get his TV calibrated, especially after he has recognised his financial situation.

Edit: Or even give suggestions to buy more stuff!!

agreed!
Agreed too. *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
I think he def needs a new blu ray player.....

I am egging him on to learn to do it himself - he loves TV's - use that interest and take it to the next level. Self teach to calibrate one.
It looks pretty complicated. *smile*

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
Series1boy said:
At the ultimate shootouts in Leeds last year, the panasonic ZT won and your LG was in the line up Gel... ;)
That's true although some voted for the OLED and Steve Withers is calling OLED a plasma killer. *smile*

plasma is already dead in terms of they are no longer in production. So yes, your OLED is the ultimate in picture quality compared to any LCD. I think it needs a few more years to mature and it would be a plus if other manufactures such as Samsung and Panasonic got into the game.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts