Best system £2500? Bose V30??

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Does that mean he would be able to put a blu ray player to it bigboss?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

David,any views on my question on the style speaker package?

Thanks

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Wovian:Hey Gerardasnails, thanks for the reply. Have you got a similar idea but more style speaker package. Cheers

Mine is a full size system, apart from my rear two (Monitor Audio R90s - part of the package I mentioned).

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
As an alternative to Bose, I'd look at either Monitor Audio Radius HD, KEF KHT, or Quad Lite 2's. Only the KEF's are true lifestyle speakers, as the MA's and Quad's are a traditional box type design.

gel:

Does that mean he would be able to put a blu ray player to it bigboss?

Thanks

David has already answered the question
emotion-1.gif
Yes, you can connect the blu-ray player to it.

D

Deleted member 2457

What about the amp bigboss and frankharvery is that already in the bose system?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Thanks David and if you already owned the AM 15's would you dump them and invest in one of the above you mentioned (probably the KEF's as I probably wouldn't get approval for a box design).

I know that's a personal choice but interested in your view nonetheless.

A

Anonymous

If I were going for the lifesyle type I'd get the Focal Domes:

http://stereos.about.com/od/reviewsandrecommendations/fr/FocalDome.htm

Not cheap but they are lovely IMO

A

Anonymous

Had a demo of the focal domes today and they are wicked - I think my mind is made up ;)

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
gel: What about the amp bigboss and frankharvery is that already in the bose system?

ThanksThe Lifestyle systems (18, 28, 38, 48) are amplified, but the speaker systems available seperately aren't - they're the same as any other speaker package you buy in this respect.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Wovian: Thanks David and if you already owned the AM 15's would you dump them and invest in one of the above you mentioned (probably the KEF's as I probably wouldn't get approval for a box design).

I know that's a personal choice but interested in your view nonetheless.You could keep the Bose, upgrade the system, if needed, then look at upgrading the speakers at a later date.

FrankHarveyHiFi:gel: What about the amp bigboss and frankharvery is that already in the bose system?

ThanksThe Lifestyle systems (18, 28, 38, 48) are amplified, but the speaker systems available seperately aren't - they're the same as any other speaker package you buy in this respect.

The Lifestyle V30 has a media console, doesn't it? Isn't that amplified?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts