• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Best output - Bluesound Node 2i to KEF LS50 wireless

1russianguy

Jul 11, 2020
What would be the best way to connect the node 2i to the active KEF LS50 wireless speakers? optical out or RCA out?

I think that optical out to the speakers would bypass the onboard DAC in the Node 2i and Tidal MQA unfolding would max out at 24/96. RCA out would utilize the onboard MQA-certified DAC in the Node 2 and Tidal MQA files would unfold to a max of 24/192. Thinking the optical out would be cleaner and MQA isn't a big deal for me.. thoughts?

AndyG

Sep 12, 2020
What would be the best way to connect the node 2i to the active KEF LS50 wireless speakers? optical out or RCA out?

I think that optical out to the speakers would bypass the onboard DAC in the Node 2i and Tidal MQA unfolding would max out at 24/96. RCA out would utilize the onboard MQA-certified DAC in the Node 2 and Tidal MQA files would unfold to a max of 24/192. Thinking the optical out would be cleaner and MQA isn't a big deal for me.. thoughts?
Im not sure if using optical out of the node is going to bypass his internal dac, try RCA, I heard the dac from the node is very good

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts