Best interconnects

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I've cleared the TT but not been fully honest about the price or that I have to buy other bits.

To be honest I'm still not certain I'm going to get one. It was yes yesterday, today I'm not so sure. Hmmmm.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
i bought a deck and to be honest prob biggest waste of money i've spent when it comes to hi-fi and thats only because i owned no vinyl when i bought it and have started buying it but keep buying stuff i own on cd so have duplicates of stuff now and 99% of time will put on the cd as can't be bothered to get up and turn the record over - if you have a back catalogue of stuff it a no brainer it sounds great - if your starting from scratch you have to be committed. From previous thread think you mentioned you have none so all i would say is think carefully first

T

the record spot

Good point - no point going out and getting the LP12 Majik there Joel if the above is going to be true....!

T

the record spot

We'll forgive the bad pun there too I think....!

("scratch"? No? Oh do wake up at the back!)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts