Question Best IEMs w/ mic under 100€ to use with phone (no dac)

leyo96

Apr 28, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
as the title says I'm looking for IEMs under 100€ to only use with my phone and maybe sometime my laptop. I don't use a dac, just straight from the 3.5mm jack of my pixel 3a.

I stream music from Tidal HiFi, I need these only when I'm going around outside (for the future since I'm stuck in quarantine) and I need a portable solution. I already have a pair of AKG K712 pro with a JDS Atom to use at home and a pair of Sennheiser Momentum to use like when travelling.

Wired or wireless is the same, but I'm 99% sure I'll get a better value from wires. Since I mainly use them with my phone I need a mic since it's way more convenient for calls.

IEMs + a replacement cable with a mic are accepted as well, as long as the total is still under 100€

Thank you!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 188533

So you got the Atom? It's a great choice.

I don't keep up with IEMs as much as I do with headphones but the 1More Triple Driver is probably in that price range.

leyo96

Apr 28, 2020
Visit site
So you got the Atom? It's a great choice.

I don't keep up with IEMs as much as I do with headphones but the 1More Triple Driver is probably in that price range.
Yeah I got the atom and for now I'm using the mobo dac and saving to get an external one at a later time. I prefer to get a decent pair of iems first since I'm using the one that came with my pixel and they are awful.

I had the triple driver and I didn't really like them, they didn't fit me well and the Sq was ok, nothing special and I had to return them twice because both time the left earpiece started to sound quiter than the right. I ended up getting my money back the second time instead of going for a third try. (Amazon even gave me a month extra of prime for the inconvenience lol)

D

Deleted member 188533

I have the Quads. They don't fit me either. :LOL: They do sound really good though.

IEMs vary in price so much. Klipsch X11i/X12i? I got my X11i's for $60 new. They're great and they stay in my ears. They were something like $399 at launch.

leyo96

Apr 28, 2020
Visit site
I have the Quads. They don't fit me either. :LOL: They do sound really good though.

IEMs vary in price so much. Klipsch X11i/X12i? I got my X11i's for $60 new. They're great and they stay in my ears. They were something like $399 at launch.
X11i I can't find them and the X12i are way above my budget. Still thanks

JonB1001

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I think the Beyerdynamic Soulbyrds are a good buy in the sub 100 range. Very good fit (for me anyway) and the sound is quite dynamic, I'd say very good for this budget. I think there's also a wireless version now but not sure if it is under 100.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts