Best HDMI Cable For My PS3

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
There are some good deals to be had on QED's excellent HDMI-P - list price is £50 but you should find it for below that. There's also a five-star £30 HDMI cable revealed in our new issue, out on Thursday....

A

Anonymous

I have my 360 elite running with the QED HDMI-P and the improvements were good.

Brent

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the help can you give me a link for one? Thanks

A

Anonymous

Clare,

You state its a 5 star rating on an HDMI cable. How do you come up with that rating?

Thank You,

Tessa11

A

Anonymous

Is there any cheaper cables?
As its X Mas and money is hard to get.

A

Anonymous

Is here really a noticable difference with expensive cables for an average joe like myself ?!! - I got a cheap hdmi cable thrown in with my PS3 package and like this chap im a bit skint after buying the ps3 and a new tv !

Thanks for any advice !

A

Anonymous

I've got Mark Grant MG-G1080-HDMI-HDMI cables. Only been using them a couple of weeks but they have made a significant impact on my picture quality over the freebie cables. www.markgrantcables.co.uk

They're hand made, attractive, extremely well put together and currently on offer - £27 for a 1m (down from £40) and £23 for a 0.5m (down from £30)

I also picked up a B stock bargain (technically perfect, cosmetically B stock) 1m cable for £15 - I cannot for the life of me find what cosmetic blemish makes it a B stock cable. There are still some there and at that price marked down from £40 they are an absolute steal. You'll need to be quick though.

Someone else on here was recommending Mark's interconnect cables, may have been Thaiman (apologies if not) and that's what drew me to his site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts