BEST FLOORSTANDERS+CENTER FOR MOVIES UNDER £500?

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I have Q acoustics 5.1 with 1030 floor standers. I watch movies only through this system . Im looking for more surround ,I dont now how to put this but more tings and tangs more definition if anyone has any clue what im talking about .Maybe dynamic ,clarity in movies at low to medium volume level . I was looking at monitor audio br5 or maybe kefs floorstanders. Or will the new Q acoustic 2050 be a big difference from 1030. My amp is yamaha 765 which i love for movies. I think monitor audio rs6 is what id like if still afordable and in stock. Im lookin to start with floorstander and center then progress to change my rear 1010 later. Thanks fo any suggestions

Petherick

Oct 29, 2008
Visit site
Hi Grifz

Do you have the 1000 'i' speakers or the original version? I have 1030i's + 1000si + 1010i surrounds and although I wouldn't say they were the ultimate in 'ting', with my Sony receiver they certainly don't lack top-end or 'surroundability'. Maybe you could play with the settings in the amp, ensuring speaker distances are corrrect - this can make a huge difference. Or what about considering a speaker cable upgrade?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts