Best computer speakers you heard.

damodollard

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Just talking about audio output through your standard headphone jack from you pc.

Used to own Bose companions 3 (300 euro), basically got fed up of them and upgraded (downgraded) which ever way you look at it and got a pair of Creative T40 series 2 (100 euro) which are 2-3 years old now and although a different sound compaired to the bose was thrilled with the creative.

The creative t40 were better in every department except the bass, which was one of the reasons i tired of the overblown bass from the bose. The T40 which have just recently enter the kitchen with laptop so i am back listening to them again more often.

So there you are, i know the limitations of the t40 but they are just for computer audio and when listening to music in the kitchen. Still have Hifi is in the sitting room.

Whats your recommendations ?

WinterRacer

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
I've got Genelec 6010A and matching sub: small, well made and they sound very good. If doing it again I might go for the next size up in the Genelec range and avoid the sub.

For photos of my computer system click the 'My System' link in my signature.

kungula

Nov 18, 2007
Visit site
:) I believe that is difficult to say. it all depends how much room you have to place your speakers. I just ordered 2 Dynaudio A 110 ( active speakers ) with an Arcam DAC as I would like to place them on my table close to my PC. I am aware of course that the sound would surely be better if you have the possiblility to place them 50 cm from the wall on a solid support. But these speakers can be adjusted and the bass can be cut at 60 or 80 Hz if you have to put them on a solid table.

I will make some comments as soon as I have tried them for a couple of days.

drichardb

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Logitech's Z5500 speakers for about 6 years now. Hooked my B&W DM601 S3's up to the front channels after a house move last year. Haven't taken them off since :rockout:

Check out my system link in signature for pictures

A

Anonymous

Acoustic Energy Aego M 2.1's are pretty decent speakers as well.

Boz

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts