Question Best Bluetooth Speakers 2020 ?

Tran67

Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
How come 99% of these so called experts don't have the Minirig 3 on their list of best speakers? They are small,powerful,well built and have no distortion at high levels,. Is it that they're not a consumer brand ? They are audiophile quality,with outstanding customer service.
Please if you're going to call an article "The Best", really have the best ,not just the best that are high selling brands,or call it the best budget speakers

Tran67

Mar 27, 2020
Visit site
I have only found one article out all on the internet that mentions the Minirig 3,that is audiophile.com,if this is an audiophile quality speaker,how come no one else has it on their lists,while inferior ones are if they're supposed to be "the best" ?
If I want to read what these respected sites are calling the best,I am expecting to see the very best you can buy

jjbomber

How come 99% of these so called experts don't have the Minirig 3 on their list of best speakers? They are small,powerful,well built and have no distortion at high levels,. Is it that they're not a consumer brand ? They are audiophile quality,with outstanding customer service.
Please if you're going to call an article "The Best", really have the best ,not just the best that are high selling brands,or call it the best budget speakers

Have they sent any in for review?

You can’t believe everything you read on websites, especially if they’re selling you an item, most of them will say “oh yeah it’s got this, this and that” when in reality they don’t. Go to a place that you can physically try on a headphone/earbud and test them yourself. People have different opinions so what they say is the “best” may not be the best to you, but statistically the users who have rated it or give it a good review. I wouldn’t suggest “the best money can buy” simply because even if it is, you still may not like the sound it puts off. I bought some $50 Jʟᴀʙ earbuds and I think they sound way better than the $400 Beats earbuds. Try them yourself and choose what you want to hear.

You can’t believe everything you read on websites, especially if they’re selling you an item, most of them will say “oh yeah it’s got this, this and that” when in reality they don’t. Go to a place that you can physically try on a headphone/earbud and test them yourself. People have different opinions so what they say is the “best” may not be the best to you, but statistically the users who have rated it or give it a good review. I wouldn’t suggest “the best money can buy” simply because even if it is, you still may not like the sound it puts off. I bought some $50 Jʟᴀʙ earbuds and I think they sound way better than the $400 Beats earbuds. Try them yourself and choose what you want to hear.
The OPs topic was speakers. Whilst your point may be valid can you keep to the subject of the thread please.

I have only found one article out all on the internet that mentions the Minirig 3,that is audiophile.com,if this is an audiophile quality speaker,how come no one else has it on their lists,while inferior ones are if they're supposed to be "the best" ?
If I want to read what these respected sites are calling the best,I am expecting to see the very best you can buy
It's normally based on the items they have actually be sent for review and certainly don't cover everything on the market .

D

Deleted member 108165

The OPs topic was speakers. Whilst your point may be valid can you keep to the subject of the thread please.
Yeah, speakers in the headphone section of the forum?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts