Question Best Bluetooth Earbuds (EarPod Style)

abl79

Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking for quality BT earbuds for my Android phone, but all the highest rated have the rubber tips that need i be shoved in the ear.

I want the classic style, like the Apple EarPods, which don't go deep in ear.

Any suggestions? I'm willing to spend $100. Maybe a bit more if it means a BIG jump in sound quality.

Thanks.

doifeellucky

I've got the Cambridge Melomania 1, and pushing them in is pretty much unavoidable, but they really don't go that deep in your ear. I recommend them, 40 hours of battery via the container they come in, far better sound than Apple too, certainly the older one's. The trouble with the old solid plastic one's is that unless your ear fits them perfectly they get uncomfortable, and often painful, pretty quickly. Just get some over or on ears, just not Beats.

iMark

I'm fortunate enough to have no problems fitting the Cambridge Melomania 1 buds. I really like them for the sound and the fit. I can wear them for hours on end while gardening.
Highly recommended.

abl79

Oct 19, 2020
Visit site
I've got the Cambridge Melomania 1, and pushing them in is pretty much unavoidable, but they really don't go that deep in your ear...Just get some over or on ears, just not Beats.
I'm fortunate enough to have no problems fitting the Cambridge Melomania 1 buds. I really like them for the sound and the fit. I can wear them for hours on end while gardening.
Highly recommended.

I was actually really close to buying a pair of the CSW Melomanias; they're always listed in the top 3 in those 'Best BT" lists.

The main two things I don't like about IEM's tho, are the look of those big drivers (on most of the higher end models), and how they block outside noise.

I mainly wear them outside and on the bus/train; it's unnerving when I can't hear someone talking to me, or just what's going on around me.
The feature is great for hearing the music over the noise of the subway, but I feel that the negatives outweigh the positive.

doifeellucky

That is a very good point and why I generally don't use headphones of any type out of the house any more.

Something like the PX100 was a good portable option for allowing external sound in, but I would never use them on a bus/train due to noise leakage.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts