Best AVR for Samsung 8000 and Monitor Audio Radius R270HD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I may now be looking to connect a Samsung 46" 8000 LED tv and Radius R270HD speakers with a decent AV Receiver for about £400-£700. Can anyone recommend. I would also be connecting a sonos system, DVD player and PS3. Mark

For Monitor Audio Radius HD speakers, the best option are the Yamahas, without doubt. Yamahas are renowned to play the Monitor Audio speakers well. I've got the Monitor Audio-Yamaha combination. The best receiver at your pricepoint will be the Yamaha RX-V2065. It's a bargain at this price.

You can also look at Denon 2310, but it's one series lower than the RX-V2065. The Denon 3310 is in the league of the RX-V2065.

A cheaper option is the Yamaha RX-V1065.

markkharper:

I may now be looking to connect a Samsung 46" 8000 LED tv and Radius R270HD speakers with a decent AV Receiver for about £400-£700. Can anyone recommend. I would also be connecting a sonos system, DVD player and PS3. Mark

Hi markkharper

As bigboss has already suggested Yamaha's RX-V1065 or RX-V2065 will do the trick nicely. Either one will be a great match with the Monitor Audio speakers.

Have a Happy New Year.
emotion-1.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

A

Anonymous

Thanks Rick. But just realised that I can only accommodate a unit up to 10cm in height, so it will probably have to be the Arcam Solo Movie. Unless you know of any other options. The issue I have is that I am currently linking the sound from my Sky HD to the speakers via an Arcam Solo Music with analogue connections and the lip synching is out. I am assuming that something like the Arcam Solo Movie will resolve this and still allow me to connect a Sonos and PS3. Or is there a way to resolve the lip synching issue on the Arcam Solo Music?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts