Best audio 3d av receiver for around £500.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
All you need to do is, remove the label displaying the model number. All amps are the same from the insides. That way, you'll prove to yourself that you're not antichrist.
smiley-wink.gif

A

Anonymous

Wow me and my big mouth - lesson learnt! Last post on the subject.I Agree with Chris 1718....let's talk about hifi and home cinema. It's not rocket science maths anyway and I don't operate at phd level to clear that up. If you are what I think you are then talking about it further - particularly on the maths front - will make you worse not better. Buy an onkyo, yamaha, Denon or pioneer after auditioning!

chrisr1718

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
bigboss said:
Andrew Everard said:
bigboss said:
All amps are the same from the insides.

bb, are you turning into the AntiMax?

:D You know what I mean! Once the model number is removed, there's nothing inside the receiver which will make it antichrist! A typical AV receiver is like this from the inside:

6225.gif

Oh no! Are they green arrows or GREEN TRIANGLES? If they're green arrows I'm fine, however, if they're G***n T*******s, HHHEEEELLLLLPPPP

Why do think I don't eat Quality Street.

Please let me know quickly or this'll be my last post.........................ever.....................probably!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

f1only

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Assuming you found it here for £549 try checking out your local Richer Sounds give them a ring & they will beat it, if they have it in stock.

Even so that is about the cheapest you will find it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts