best amp and speakers to compliment Project Essential II Turntable???

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
hi just bought a project essential ii turntable based on whathifi review although unfortunately it does not recommend any other part of the set-up, can someone advise the best amp and speakers to go with this turntable and anything else that will bring the best sound to this setup. thanks

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
ontheline said:
hi just bought a project essential ii turntable based on whathifi review although unfortunately it does not recommend any other part of the set-up, can someone advise the best amp and speakers to go with this turntable and anything else that will bring the best sound to this setup. thanks

What's your budget?

Room size?

Music?

Stand mounts or floorstander speakers?

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi i have the turntable so my budget to complete the set-up would be around £500. Music tastes are mainly Soul Motown and Jazz Records. The playing room is is around 22 feet by 13 feet. the speakers would be floor standing. many thanks for your advice, much appreciated

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
ontheline said:
Hi i have the turntable so my budget to complete the set-up would be around £500. Music tastes are mainly Soul Motown and Jazz Records. The playing room is is around 22 feet by 13 feet. the speakers would be floor standing. many thanks for your advice, much appreciated

Amp and Floorstanders for £500 is a tight budget. You want new?

ontheline

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
how much would you say were talking for what you have in mind for this turntable, I could go to around £800 but i'd just have to save a little bit longer.*blush* i would rather have them new.

ontheline said:
how much would you say were talking for what you have in mind for this turntable, I could go to around £800 but i'd just have to save a little bit longer.*blush* i would rather have them new.

Slightly more than £500 but I would recommend Marantz PM6005 amp and Cambridge Audio Aero 6 speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts