BDI Avion Series II 8927

Tom Moreno

Nov 30, 2008
Visit site
sammy1605:
Hi

Anyone own this av unit!!, Thinking of buying it but none of the local BDI showrooms have one on display.

A lot of cash for a unit I have not seen?

http://www.optimum2000.com/international/our-products/bdi-by-optimum/the-full-bdi-range/avion-series-ii/product-details/AvionSeriesII8927EO1660mm.html?ProductID=350

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm thinking of getting the Avion Noir 8937 but don't see anywhere near London where I might be able to see one in the flesh. Thinking of taking the plunge though as I need to get my kit behind closed doors as my littl'un is nearly 6 months old and getting ready to crawl. He has already taken an unhealthy interest in the Oppo BD remote thanks to it's backlighting, I don't trust him to not be attracted to the blue/white lights on the front panels of all my kit like a bug to a zapper.

Pittodriered

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I bought mine without seeing it and I'm extremely happy with it. Like you Tom I wanted all my gear behind closed doors due to my boxer leaving his drool all over my kit when I had my old stand. I've replied to your question on the thread I started with my pictures.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
We have one of these on display as well as many other BDI racks. We have installed a good number over the last few months and all have been excellent. The build quality and finish is very high. They have really thought about the range with lots of nice features.

A

Anonymous

I have the BDI Cielo. Lovely piece of furniture. Well made and looks stunning. Much better than my atacama av rack.

A

Anonymous

Nick, Been in touch with Dan at your shop.

Going to come in and see him soon to place an order.

Thanks for all your help

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi:
Diamond Joe - what's the picture of in your avatar?

Hi David, I'll see if I can find a link to the original, but it's two GI Joes standing over a dead squirrel. Yeah, nuts I know, but it made me laugh.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
ok, here we go...

rat-hunter-gi-joe.jpg

p.s. sorry if you're a squirrel lover, didn't intend to offend anyone.

TRENDING THREADS