bang cd - any problems?

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
No but i can blow that into the weeds. 3 slabs of vinyl,postage confirmed 16th oct,from germany. Not a ruddy sign of them. Postal strike / light fingered / lost them / ate them. God knows.

Scissor_digits

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Just extra Christmas mail, I ordered Norah Jones new CD on the 24th of November, it was despatched on the 27th but I didn't receive it till the 5th of December.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
floyd droid:No but i can blow that into the weeds. 3 slabs of vinyl,postage confirmed 16th oct,from germany. Not a ruddy sign of them. Postal strike / light fingered / lost them / ate them. God knows.

i sold something on ebay a while back inbetween the two strikes and thats vanished - sent signed delivery and tracked at my post office on day i took in and then no trace of it after that!!!!

gwynne61

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:anyone else any issues - had one album not arrive been 18 days and have 4 more pushing the 10 working days mark - hope just slow for xmas

Same here, ordered Smallville box set for my son, supposedly despatched 23 rd November, no sign of it. Has taken 6 emails to get a reply, threatened to involve police for fraud. Have been promised a refund, still waiting. Their customer service is deplorable. I shall update with any developments as my latest email to them has demanded a full refund in 24 hours. That was sent earlier today.

Sorry to bring bad news, but I wouldn't hang around for the CD's, get the ball rolling for a refund.

A

Anonymous

waited 5 working days for an item that was posted here in the UK and which was sent with recorded delivery ...

am waitng for a few cd's bought off ebay and these were sent normal post (ebay now has free P&P on cd's, so sellers use the cheapest shipping method) ... been several days now, and still not arrived ... hopefully they will arrive next week as postie says they are swamped with Christmas mail

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
have ordered prob 60 odd albums from them and never an issue - currently have about £80 quids worth of stuff over various orders all placed over a couple of days many xmas presents now getting a little nervous

Tonestar1

They were a fiver when I bought them. They only really seem to do big new releases I could probably have got elsewhere for £7 or so. Think the with the discounts they give you have to expect a poorer service than from play, amazon and the like. I hope your gifts arrive in time for xmas.

gwynne61

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Still haven't received mine, think dodgy dealings are afoot. As for expecting poorer service than Play etc, I think a minimum standard of sevice is to communicate with customers, BangCD don't do this at all.

gwynne61

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Have now had a further 4 emails ignored and no refund processed or goods received. Would like to bump this thread to keep other members wary of this firm.

gwynne61

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Order finally turned up today, no further contact from company, despite around 10 emails being sent Have made note never to use again, if they communicated that up to seven days delivery actually meant over 21 days, I could have accepted that, but silence is never good. Will not use them again, hope the op's order turns up.

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
been away for a few days and returned today and all my packages have arrived guess just xmas post - as above pushing 18 days not 5 to 10 - maybe the postal service in singapore is as bad as royal mail

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts