B&W Zeppelin or Denon DM-38

Al110

Dec 6, 2008
Visit site
I was interested in both of these,i auditioned the zep in the shop and it sounded excellent but i ended up buying the Denon because with the right speakers (Dali lektor 1 in my case) it sounded as good as the zep but is more versatile it has a cd player,dab radio etc.It was also easier to fit into my bedroom.

I hope this helps.

I would have to concur with Al110.

It's pretty much of a muchness in the sound department if you partner the Denon with some decent speakers.

It would then depend on wether or not you wanted an iPod only music system or if the addition of CD would be of benefit to you.

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
In a way, I think these two should not even be compared. I love Zeppelin, my friend has it and it is wonderful as one piece equipment!

The moment you are able to split with central unit and speakers separately, it gets into a definite league altogether and if there is no space / practicality constraints for Denon, it beats Zeppelin, any day.

shado

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
It is the same with Sonos, the S5 is great containing subwoofer/2 woofers/2 tweeters, but the Zp120 50 wpc Amp with Wharfedale Diamonds 9.0 just sounds more natural - in a league of its own.

A

Anonymous

Great, I was thinking the DM-38 so your comments are much

appreciated - Merry Christmas all
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts