B&O H95 Bluetooth multipoint and voice assistant help

I've recently bought the H95 headphones and am really impressed by them. I have a couple of technical queries. I have looked at the instructions manual and scoured the B&O website, as well as Google search, but haven't got an answer yet.

1) They're supposed to support Bluetooth multipoint. How do I activate multipoint so that I can connect to 2 devices simultaneously?

2) The voice assistant button on the left earcup opens Bixby setup on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phone, even though I have set Google Assistant as the default app on my phone. How do I change this, so that Google Assistant opens up instead of Bixby?

michael hoy

It looks like you just pair again.

Initiate Bluetooth pairingIf you want to Bluetooth pair to another device after the first-time setup, simply follow the instructions below:

• Move the switch to the top position and hold it for 2 seconds.
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay H95 are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)

Connect to your favourite device• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
• Beoplay H95 will appear as an available connection
• Tap Beoplay H95 to connect
• Your Beoplay H95 are now ready to be used

Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.

It looks like you just pair again.

Initiate Bluetooth pairingIf you want to Bluetooth pair to another device after the first-time setup, simply follow the instructions below:

• Move the switch to the top position and hold it for 2 seconds.
• A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay H95 are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)

Connect to your favourite device• Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
• Beoplay H95 will appear as an available connection
• Tap Beoplay H95 to connect
• Your Beoplay H95 are now ready to be used

Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Thanks, no, I want 2 devices to be connected simultaneously. The H95 supports Bluetooth multipoint. Check this for example:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts