Awards Issue

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

dirtydawg1967

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
Hi Clare

So far I've tried

Asda Killingbeck, Leeds
Tesco Seacroft, Leeds
Sainsburys Moortown, Leeds
Martins Newsagents Moortown, Leeds
McColls Newsagents Horsforth, Leeds

Gonna try again tomorrow.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for letting us know, dirtydawg, duly noted. Believe you me, Clare has a full-scale investigation under way (and yes, she's still supposed to be on holiday). Questions are being asked.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
Yes, I could do with the new issue. My last one was thrown in the bath by my wife!

The upside is that it has taken a lot longer to read....gently peeling the pages apart. And I can testify that glossy paper is relatively resistant to immersion in soapy water!

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:Thanks for letting us know, dirtydawg, duly noted. Believe you me, Clare has a full-scale investigation under way (and yes, she's still supposed to be on holiday). Questions are being asked.

poor clare....thats the law of sod in operation...

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:Thanks for letting us know, dirtydawg, duly noted. Believe you me, Clare has a full-scale investigation under way (and yes, she's still supposed to be on holiday). Questions are being asked.

WHSmith Leighton Buzzard also confirmed not receiving(following my last post that Morrisons did not have it)

Sympathise with you guys-build it up for the big one,work your butts off and somebody outside your control hrrrumps it up.(trying to keep it family here)

Roll on tomorrow.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
timwileman:well i didnt get mine in post (not surprised as our post always seems to be slow) but the newsagents from great to small seem to have copies

Well, that's some sort of relief Tim - at least the newsagents have it. Phew!

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:
timwileman:well i didnt get mine in post (not surprised as our post always seems to be slow) but the newsagents from great to small seem to have copies

Well, that's some sort of relief Tim - at least the newsagents have it. Phew!

nope its just a cruel temptation for me to buy one while on lunch today then get home to a copy later.....

you tease!

:)

A

Anonymous

Clare

I am sureyou will be pleased to know that the Awards Issue is on the shelves in Dublin.

I bought my copy in Easons today
emotion-2.gif

Boo

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:

And complete with special pantone silver (877?)

Em.. Mine is in Gold 110?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts