AVI Neutron Five 2.1 --- first impressions

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I've just taken delivery of the AVI Neutron Five 2.1 system with 3 x 100watt built in amps and a DAC.

First impressions are good, they're well made and look smart. They were also very quick and simple to setup. I've just been skipping through a few of my favorite tracks for the past couple of hours and the sound quality is good all round. Very detailed and airy. The subwoofer has silky smooth intergration and sounds very tuneful without any hint of boominess.

I'll write up a proper review soon once I've lived with them for a couple of days but I can already tell after just couple of hours of listening that they're very good . At the old price of £1300 they're were good value and would be worth serious consideration. At the new discounted price of £900 they're an absolute no brainer. I've never heard a system for under £1000 that has this level of subtlety. Very detailed and natural. I love them!

A

Anonymous

steve_1979 said:
Hi all, I've just taken delivery of the AVI Neutron Five 2.1 system with 3 x 100watt built in amps and a DAC. First impressions are good, they're well made and look smart. They were also very quick and simple to setup. I've just been skipping through a few of my favorite tracks for the past couple of hours and the sound quality is good all round. Very detailed and airy. The subwoofer has silky smooth intergration and sounds very tuneful without any hint of boominess. I'll write up a proper review soon once I've lived with them for a couple of days but I can already tell after just couple of hours of listening that they're very good . At the old price of £1300 they're were good value and would be worth serious consideration. At the new discounted price of £900 they're an absolute no brainer. I've never heard a system for under £1000 that has this level of subtlety. Very detailed and natural. I love them!

Where did you get them from for £900? Can't see them on Avi website...

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I found out the discount price on another forum but for some reason AVI hasn't updated the price on their website.

I orded just the subwoofer unit for £900 but was told before hand that they would send the Neutron speakers aswell for free!

Messiah

Evelith said:
Where did you get them from for £900? Can't see them on Avi website...

The offer was open to members of the AVI club on Facebook I think but I am sure if you email Ashley at AVI directly he may be able to accomodate you as he said he had a few left.

John Duncan

Ooops, duplicate post removal removed my reply, and we don't want any conspiracy theories now, do we...

Steve - the Vs are lovely speakers, and I suspect they sound fabulous with a sub (however ugly it is ;-)). Enjoy...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts